Jobs > 3D Artist / Generalist
We are a small creative studio that is sympathetic to our client's working practice and oversee projects from their conception to delivery. We enjoy finding creative solutions to often very unusual briefs. All of us either specialise in or have a general passion for; art, music, fashion & design as well as games.
We are looking for freelancers that can commit to current arts based projects, with opportunities to later join our permanent game development team.
This is an on-site role initially (a desk space at our Central London studio will be provided), although we are open to the idea of remote collaboration.
- Can create stunning game ready character & environment assets.
- Excellent modeling, retopology, UV & texturing skills.
- Experience building shaders and understands PBR rendering techniques.
- Can work quickly and efficiently & adapt to unusual workflows.
- Self motivated & resourceful.
- Creative Blueprint skills in UE4.
- Familiarity with designing for VR.
- Good communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Ability to maintain calendars and administration software (Slack & Trello) to keep projects on time and on budget.
- Basic character rigging.
- Actively seeking out new technologies & innovations to apply to creative solutions.
- An interest and understanding of current art / fashion / music / design and game trends.
- UE4 (basic Blueprints)
- Maya (or similar)
- Substance Painter
- Advanced Blueprints
- C++ (with UE4)
- Marvelous Designer
- Familiarity with the Vive, Oculus & Oculus GO